Looking for a new case

yeah, someone recommended that to me on another forum. it looks great, and i would definitely get it but w/ shipping its a bit too much. i think my budget may be less than i thought.

how bout you look and see when he edited his post, maybe look next time before u assume things. He clearly did not have that edited in when i posted, thank you very much, have a good day
techmaster is right, but lets not bash each other. im just looking for suggestions.

well the case i was going to get (that cabbs recommeneded) went up $50! what the heck?

anyways im open to new suggestions now, but please, NO ANTEC'S OF ANY KIND! thanks.

im not too fond of the styling on the front, (i do like the "minimalism" though, ill probably end up getting that one lol), but the layout on the inside is exactly what im looking for. you're on the right track cabbs.

i can get the pc-a17b for like $175 shipped somewhere else, or i can get the cosmos for $180 shipped. i think i might get a cosmos, im pretty sure i have enough money.

Only suggestion I'm going to give you is to cruise the local shops. I have found some killer deals from small shops. I've run up on a shop owner that had special ordered a case then got stiffed by the customer. I got it for what it cost him plus tax. It was a plain jane box but it had a great cooling scheme.
Microcenter has some cases that don't move well or at all that get force fed to them and they have been known to take a beating on them just to get them out the door.
Plus you get the advantage of popping the side panel off and having a first hand look before you buy. And taking it home right then. Just be careful all the parts are with the case before you say you'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom