Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can put it in the rules. There are quite a few new members who read the rules. Anyhow, we have mods who can do that when members are not around. I mean, it's not like they're here to just clean up spam and PB'ed members' new accounts.

I wouldn't know. Rep system was already established when I joined. I think having it only in the Software/Hardware is a more sensible idea. Shows who helps and who doesn't.

I think it's fine as it is. Because you can help other users in all sections. Plus, rep isn't just about who is the most helpful on pc setup its reputation, helpful, nice, useful members who get along well with others have lots of rep, new members who have yet to show themselves have less rep, spammers have a bar of neg rep, and stratusdodge has a collection.

Keep the rep system.

Taking it away is like de-ranking all those that have earned their rep points.

In fact, upgrade it so when you reach the maximum 'green' limit the 1st 'green' changes to 'gold' then the 2nd 'green' changes to 'gold' and so on. And if/when you reach the 'gold' limit you start to get 'platinum' reps. Then leave it alone.

When I came here I realised that the more rep points you had the more established you were here.

It is also a great incentive as long as it isn't mistreated.

So then there's nobody bitching about rep. And if you just leave it for Hardware/Software you will see who helps and who doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom