Re You F*in Serious!?!?!

Steam is honestly the worst service I have ever used on a computer, period. All I want to do is play Team Fortress 2, but Steam tells me, "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."

Are you ****ING kidding me? I paid for this game, and now you're telling me I can't play right now? So I have to keep restarting Steam, try 50 times, until it'll let me in about 10 minutes later, at which point I can't play anymore.

Not to mention the god**** stutter freeze in TF2.

Neither of these are isolated cases by any means. A ton of people have the exact same issues. I would consider Steam malware, and if it weren't for them FORCING you to use their service to play these games (which is BS) I would never even think about using it.

Steam is honestly the worst service I have ever used on a computer, period. All I want to do is play Team Fortress 2, but Steam tells me, "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."

Are you ****ING kidding me? I paid for this game, and now you're telling me I can't play right now? So I have to keep restarting Steam, try 50 times, until it'll let me in about 10 minutes later, at which point I can't play anymore.

Not to mention the god**** stutter freeze in TF2.

Neither of these are isolated cases by any means. A ton of people have the exact same issues. I would consider Steam malware, and if it weren't for them FORCING you to use their service to play these games (which is BS) I would never even think about using it.

Agreed. I hate using steam to play CSS.

or you use non steam clients..which are either illegal or suck balls

or you use non steam clients..which are either illegal or suck balls

I have a CS 1.6 NON-STEAM installer on my USB. Looks like I'll be putting that on my laptop so when I'm away I can play offline with it.

Back
Top Bottom