Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...there's a lot of people who get rep from the Social Lounge more than from helping. I think it's unfair to those who do help (as far as recognition). In fact, I'm pretty sure Atomic Rooster would have the most rep if the Social Lounge reps were removed.

Yeah...there's a lot of people who get rep from the Social Lounge more than from helping. I think it's unfair to those who do help (as far as recognition). In fact, I'm pretty sure Atomic Rooster would have the most rep if the Social Lounge reps were removed.

I totally agree about the AR comment every time I see his recommendation or answer to a problem it is spot on and very easy to understand....

Why dont we make it for GURU's and above? let them protect their title of higher ranking?

I agree, leave the rep in the help sections and remove it from social because it gives new people an idea of who knows what they're talking about, and it gives current users an incentive to provide good advice (besides, i'm just now really starting to build it up. ;) ).

Eh....kind of. You can neg. rep. me to 0 and I'm pretty sure (I hope) the long-standing members would still look at me the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom