Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

From that same site...

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

So true

Tom wonders who StratosP is trying to impress, and questions why after 4/5 pages of no-one really caring, he is soldiering on.

E-peen size in relation to peen size is somewhat proportional.
E-peen:peen
1" : 8" (Winning online games and not really going on about it much, but letting respect/ranks build)
3" : 5.6" (Spending any amount of time bragging overly about one off's which you got lucky on but still make you look a loser)
5" : 2.7" (Trying to convince a collection of blokes on a computer forum that you've got a six pack)
6" : 1" (StratosP)
haha... very true.......

You have it wrong:

Epenis 1"
rl = 8"+
you sir are obviously overcomphensating. I can generallyg get it in the ball park based on a picture of them, and seeing your pic I put you at <4"

hell yeah got my evga 9800Gt today!! everything's mad sexy looking crysis warhead maxed out on the highest graphics settings on 1280x1024 like 15-20fps :)
i freaking love this card wish i could get rid og my 8600GTS 256MB for like $45-$50...

i-sorree-i-iz-idiot.jpg

Dont Ever look up micro penis on google images.

I'm forever scarred.
Aaaahhhhhh......
I couldn't help it. It's like when people say, don't look at lemon party, you kinda have to. As far as those pictures go, it's weird combination of nasty and hilarious.

this subject sucks
Quite true, lets move on.

hell yeah got my evga 9800Gt today!! everything's mad sexy looking crysis warhead maxed out on the highest graphics settings on 1280x1024 like 15-20fps :)
i freaking love this card wish i could get rid og my 8600GTS 256MB for like $45-$50...
Great to hear such good reviews of this card, i'm soon be owning one too. What's the rest of your set up like? I'd like to think my concept rig will be able to handle Crysis Wh at those resolutions and hit 20fps

Back
Top Bottom