I hate shaving.

5-Blade Fusion with really good lotion works fine for me.. If you have coarse hair, electric shavers are rough on the skin.. Learn the perfect blade stroke and all is good.. Also, don't wait till your blades dull. You will notice chunks of flesh missing!

I've been shaving for a couple years.
Being of Italian descent facial hair hits me early apparently.
I used a normal 3 blade razor with a conditioning strip and a normal nivea foam. The most important thing is to wash your face first (open pores making hair stand on end, cleaner shave) and use a sharp blade (always always always. If you haven't got a sharp one, don't shave you'll do yourself more harm than its worth).

Also use aftershave it help stop any bleeding you might have and it helps prevent acne and rashes. Get used to the sting, you won't feel it after a while.

I've been shaving for a few years...just never had much to shave haha.

Right now I have the lower half a goatee, that's about all I want really.

I never have any acne problems. I get a few pimples sometimes, but i wash my face every day with acne cleaner

I use a gilette fusion power and gilette fusion shave gel

Oh, yes, shaving is the worst thing I think. Just two days and you have to shave. Life is full of disappointments, and I'm full of life!

I personally even shave every day in the morning... I am fully tired to do this every day!

Back
Top Bottom