dam microsoft

You can either buy an operating system that has more than you need, or an operating system that's missing some vital features that you require.

By then, you're probably wondering whether or not the consumer should research before buying. That's a good point, but there's always going to be that consumer. Not to mention how confusing this is to the average person.

every operating system has more than you need. If it has vital features missing that you require then you are choosing the wrong one.

If you want to talk confusing to the average user then let's talk linux distros.

The thing is, average users don't need to worry about it! The average user is not going to be choosing their OS, they're going to be buying a prebuilt PC with a preinstalled OS. And for pretty much everyone, that's going to be Home Premium. So there really is nothing to worry about...

The thing is, average users don't need to worry about it! The average user is not going to be choosing their OS, they're going to be buying a prebuilt PC with a preinstalled OS. And for pretty much everyone, that's going to be Home Premium. So there really is nothing to worry about...

Very well put....

Crap... I got the permisson to build a gaming rig this year. :mad: With Microsoft jacking up the friggin price this year and me wanting to get the Ultimate, I could only build 3/4's of the pc. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The one tier i really disagree with is home basic / premium. It's crazy that it's all on one disk. I guess people will eat it up though.

Back
Top Bottom