OMGGGG, I am so dumb

Buddy_Williams

Beta member
Not sure where to begin with this. Over the last little while I was beginning to notice that my girlfriend's PC was running really sloooooow, and like an idiot I said, "Oh, lemme fix this." (the worst thing i could of ever said).

I then proceeded to run the computer in safe mode (F8) to try and fix it. And that's where my problems began (I believe). The PC is a Cisnet 8003-B model, the OS is Windows. Originally I was able to start fresh, simply by pressing F10 (which would bring up the software utility PC Angel). In the process of running it in safe mode, or anytime before 11/08, the PC Angel utility seems to be non-existant.

My problems don't stop there, while running in safe mode I thought I removed the drivers for the ethernet (which I come to find out that I didn't), I can't for whatever reason have the system run out of safe mode. the printer isn't reconised, it acts as if it doesn't have an ethernet card installed (it does, built into the motherboard).

I am sooooo lost right now, I thought I knew what I was doing

helllp :)p ). Thank you for any responses,

BW

can you log in normally?
I would back up the wanted files, and reformat and reinstall the OS.

Hey buddy my gf was in the same position (still is) and the best thing would be to back up her pictures,music, documents, ect; and reinstall Windows

If you don't have a disk just run Linux on it and show her how to use it, it could be fun and bring you guys closer together -.-

Back
Top Bottom