Killzone 2 demo available in EU now?

Kage

Golden Master
Can anyone confirm that the Killzone 2 demo is available through the EU store, before I take the trouble of bringing up the PS3, onto another TV, to the router, etc?

Apparently, if you have an EU account, you don't need a demo access code. Its free

I'm in the USA though. I have not heard anyone from the US using a EU account and accessing the demo yet though. As far as I know it hasn't been confirmed that its region free. If its locked people in the US could download it but the demo won't work.

Technically the demo is free here also as long as you pre order the game. I was buying this anyways so I just get a bonus of a early demo. 12:15 still not available in the US.

I'll probably wait until tommorow to bring it up then

Its up and running in the US. Downloading now

KZ2islive.jpg

Okay, haha, screw that, I'm bringing mine up now.

All I need to do, is reset the console to AV, get a TV into my room, plug it in and download. Then unplug, put TV back, and set it back to HD again...:rolleyes:

absynth is that for only preordering?

Yes you get a redemption code if you pre order through Gamestop.

Google creating a European account. People in the states have been doing it then accessing the EU PSN store to get the demo without pre ordering the game.

I've got to work release date so I just ordered online that way its on my doorstep when I get off work. Plus I don't have to worry about creating another account.

Hehe, I have it connected now, but its having to update everything else since I haven't had it plugged up to the net for ages.

EDIT:
Yep, downloading the demo now :D
10 percent in like a minute, haha

EDIT 2:

36%

Going pretty fast really. Can't wait to boot it up!

EDIT 3:

Going to play it on the big screen in a few, but first impressions are quite solid.
Not so sure on the joypad control sensitivity, but I'm sure you can change that. Not used to playing FPS on controllers, as it doesn't feel as natural

Back
Top Bottom