Fish tanks

Half Evil

Golden Master
Who has one?

Buddy is moving to Hawaii and I am getting his and his girlfriends tank for 100 bucks. Comes with absolutely everything plus fish. I'm not sure how many gallons or any thing.... Its like 30'' wide maybe 18'' tall? Not sure.

Anyways comes with the stand and the whole bit. I always wanted one... Their neat to have around.

Pictures of course when I get it this weekend.

Here is a teaser camera phone pic

0204092135.jpg

Depends. You could be spending more in the long run maintaining both the fish and the tank.

Depending how long I keep it I probably will.

But, that wasnt really a question here lol

Used to have a 6 foot by 2foot by 2 foot with a big arsed barramundi.

Length x Width x Height in centimetres divided by 1000 will give you litres.

not set up anymore though. I have some goldfish that are like 8 years old in there. Things are getting old and don't look too great anymore...

dont you have to like sometimes take the fishes out into a small bowl or something, and clean the tank, then fill it back up and put the fishes back?

My aunt used to have one, i think...
I dont think they clean it out though, they got this one fish that is always "sucking" on the wall, and they said its more of an garbage fish because it eats all the garbage in the tank.

The only time I ever had a fish tank it was to house my lizards.....But I really would like to get a salt water tank but man the upkeep on those are SO EXPENSIVE....I will end up getting one in a couple years tho im sure when my daughter gets a little older cuz she loves the one at the doctors office....

dont you have to like sometimes take the fishes out into a small bowl or something, and clean the tank, then fill it back up and put the fishes back?

That's what you don't want to do. You're supposed to scrub the walls with a brush then use a gravel vacuum hose to suck the dirt from the gravel. You only want to remove 20-30% of the water. You do this weekly to keep nitrates from building up.

Yes, I do have one. I have a 55-gallon with a black oscar, albino oscar, and a midas cichlid.

IMG_3054.jpg

That's what you don't want to do. You're supposed to scrub the walls with a brush then use a gravel vacuum hose to suck the dirt from the gravel. You only want to remove 20-30% of the water. You do this weekly to keep nitrates from building up.

Yes, I do have one. I have a 55-gallon with a black oscar, albino oscar, and a midas cichlid.

[/QUOTE]

yep.

and my brother used to have one... til the thermometer in the heater broke and fried them all.....

Back
Top Bottom