OverClocking....

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
anyone know how much this CPU can handle??

CPUzpic.jpg

Diff every time. I would just try it and see what you can get it too. Maybe someone can give you more of a range though if thats what your looking for.

it also depends on other variables. Like your volts in bios, your mobo chipset, RAM, PSU (maybe), how cool your chipset is, the temps of the cpu on idle, and load, and etc.

it also depends on other variables. Like your volts in bios, your mobo chipset, RAM, PSU (maybe), how cool your chipset is, the temps of the cpu on idle, and load, and etc.

IC IC
So basically, i will need to play around with it myself. Now how do i know if i am going too far with the OCing?
(i don't know much about OCing, but wish to learn)

IC IC
So basically, i will need to play around with it myself. Now how do i know if i am going too far with the OCing?
(i don't know much about OCing, but wish to learn)

you do them in little steps with little increase. dont go crazy with you volts as its the one that can do some serious damage to your CPU. Make sure you watch your temps, and run Prime95 for about 5 min or so while watching the temps for each test till you start getting errors or crash.

After that you can either do other things like up your volts by a little, and see if it stables, or you can go back to the last stable test and run Prime95 for however long you want.

You might be able to get 3.6GHz out of it, go slowly as stated.

Google for an Overclocking Guide for that chip, there is bound to be some as it is fairly old.

Back
Top Bottom