Alienware a warning

I think the closest consumers can come to building one is to buy a bare-bones laptop and add everything else.

But you only have about a certain time to do it.
Some banks said you need to do it within 60 days, and some says 90 days, and some says differently. It varies on what company you went with. If its past the dates, then the bank will just say they cant do anything.

$500!?!?!?!? Dude, what will that laptop even do?

$500!?!?!?!? Dude, what will that laptop even do?

the laptop in my sig was only $400 USD without tax.
Its not much of a gaming laptop, but as long as i can watch/play videos/music, type up an assignment, browsing the internet all at the same time. Do some video conversions here and there for my psp, do some music conversions and syncing for my Zune. It does what i need. I dont play games on my laptop, thats what my desktop is for.

the laptop in my sig was only $400 USD without tax.
Its not much of a gaming laptop, but as long as i can watch/play videos/music, type up an assignment, browsing the internet all at the same time. Do some video conversions here and there for my psp, do some music conversions and syncing for my Zune. It does what i need. I dont play games on my laptop, thats what my desktop is for.

your laptop is pretty good for its price...

^ still, total waste to have your laptop play games

The keyboard is cramped and so is the screen. A $1000 laptop still can't compare to a $1000 desktop.
'
Course I would never spend more than $500 on a laptop too. I don't see how a $1200 laptop is going to make my email checking and computerforums.org blogging experience any better than the $400 one.

Laptop's mainly for convenience like school or work.

Tis like buying a honda to pull a trailer. I mean, you could probably rig one to do it....actually...probably not

Yeah I wouldn't buy a laptop for gaming or anything extensive that is what we all have desktops for....It is pointless to spend too much on them because the most they get used for in the most part is traveling and school and business ....Well atleast for me anyways...And if i'm either traveling at school or at work i'm not doing much of gaming or anything else for that matter....The most I use my laptop for is Microsoft office and internet....As long as that runs the rest is irrelevant....

Back
Top Bottom