Car Thread!

Oh he actually told you to put it on the dashboard huh? Yeah, generally cops in California don't really care. It's one of those things they cite you for along with another offense.

Personally I don't think putting my plate on the dash is that great of an idea though. Cause most officers just get the impression that you're aware of the front plate law, but you just don't want to follow it. Besides...it's pretty dangerous if you get in a crash.

Are you sure you live in California :p . California popos are anal, that why I have my front plate but if I wasnt in California I would so take that off. I got pulled over one time for my tint I wasnt even doing anything wrong and the officer went to check if I had my front license plate.

Are you sure you live in California :p . California popos are anal, that why I have my front plate but if I wasnt in California I would so take that off. I got pulled over one time for my tint I wasnt even doing anything wrong and the officer went to check if I had my front license plate.

I was just about to reply with the same exact thing.

I've gotten countless tickets for having no front license plates. IMO California 5-0s have great attraction to the lack of shiny metal on our bumpers.

Really? I've driven past countless city and state troopers who don't stop me just because they see I don't have a front plate. A few of my friends who don't have front plates on their cars have never been ticketed JUST for the lack of one.

I've heard a lot of people on Bimmerforums talk about getting cited for that ALONG with another offense or moving violation, but rarely just because of that.

hay guise i got new paint

IMG_3044.jpg

i dont get it!
yo where u live man i live in NY let me detail that for you it will shine brighter than the sun no lie!

Detail? I think you mean paint job.

I was driving next to a county truck that paints lines on roads and for whatever reason it was spraying paint all over the place when I drove by.

That sucks,

no detail-wash,wax,doorjams, put some tire shine on teh tires n make em shiney um clean the plastics and interior and then clean the windows

That sucks,

no detail-wash,wax,doorjams, put some tire shine on teh tires n make em shiney um clean the plastics and interior and then clean the windows
What do you use for detailing? Got a rotary buffer? Could do mine. Haha, I want to detail it myself this summer though. I don't know a whole lot about it though.

Cabbs, yeah, that does really suck. I think you should get the state to reimburse you though. It will take awhile, but it should be done.

Back
Top Bottom