Bought off Woot

A lot of things are illegal >_>

But the cops will detect it. They have detectors for them.

And the pull you over, and take it while giving you both a speeding ticket and a fine for having it.

On second though, scratch that, they will never catch you using it.

A lot easier and safer not to speed
Truth.

I don't have a radar detector and I just go the speed limit. No speeding tickets yet, but I was pulled over once for 15mph over and got a warning. The warning was enough for me. My parents kinda chewed me out for the warning (the same people that don't go the speed limit on the same road I was pulled over on...) I try to keep my speed within the limit area, usually about 5mph above because cops don't seem to care if it's only 5 mph above. Gotten a lead foot a couple times and came up on a couple cops doing 10-15mph over, slowed down fastish, and they passed on by...lol.

I usually cruise at about 60. My neighbor is the cheif, and he said he usually gives 7mph, over that, he will pull you over. Sometimes if I am late, I will go a bit faster, and sometimes I like to have a little fun on roads I hardly ever see cops on. My friend got caught on one of those roads though... 109 in a 55. He got off with a ticket for going 75, lol. And a kid got caught going 136 on the same road a year before. He didn't get so lucky though... haha

I overheard a girl at my school, she's already got her 3rd fine or something for going a bit more than 25kph over the limit.

Back
Top Bottom