Need for speed split

I Lost hope for a better NFS games. Im not excited for them, when they come out, im only going to rent them. It doesnt seem like the EA team for the NFS doesnt listen to their customers (not surprising). In Undercover, they took everything i have hated or ones i dont mind, and put it all in that game. The highway battles were pretty fun though, but thats about it. I beat this game faster than any other NFS games i have played.

when i first saw this while browsing gamefaqs a while back, i just skimmed through it, and was like... "neh"

I like the need for speed games...great racing games. Pro street was a favorite. Glad to hear they will be still developing them :)

Each sale after the undergrond series, it went down.

Need for Speed Undercover - 940,000 units
Need For Speed Prostreet - 2.1 million units
Need for Speed Carbon - 3.1 million units
Need for Speed Most Wanted - 3.9 million units
Need for Speed Underground 2 - 4.5 million units

I missed the customization that were in the underground series. I dont like having to choose between 4 different parts. Sure you can sculpt them, but its still the same kit/part.

@Teny
You're right...the customizations in Underground where much much better then in Mostwanted, Prostreet and Undercover. IMO Underground 2 was the best need for speed :)

My favorite was Underground. Underground 2 was good but it all went downhill from there. This new set looks promising but I'm sure EA will find some way to screw it all up.

My favorite was Underground. Underground 2 was good but it all went downhill from there. This new set looks promising but I'm sure EA will find some way to screw it all up.

lol - i wouldn't doubt it one minute haha

Back
Top Bottom