Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Well im 5'8 125-130 pounds and i got a 6 pack and huge arm muscles, yes muscles not flab that just looks like it. and im 12:p

i want to change my freaking xbox live password not games for windows live password but i dont have an xbox nearby...

You don't need an Xbox. :rolleyes:

Just go to Xbox.com, login with your e-mail and password (should be the same one you use to login on Xbox Live) and you can change all your Xbox Live account info from your computer.

i got it eventually I changed my liv email n password i can login to live.xbox.com but i cant login to gfw on halo2,gtaiv,gow,fallout 3 and its the same password ne mail as live.windows.com.....

i HATE STONERS!!!! grrr

I nearly have a 6-pack.mostly because I'm a 5'9 130 pounds. Not very big. I do abs work every other day in weigts class. My goal for the semester as far as abs is to hold a 25 weight for 5 minutes on my legs while suspend in the air. It would look like a squatting position. Don't really care if I don't get a 6 pack though. I only need my charm. :p
If you want a six pack actually... weight training will make your core bigger, but if you are going for the ripped Abercrombie model look, then you need to do a lot of aerobic exercises. Running, swimming, biking. And your diet is important too. like 6 small meals a day instead of 3 bigger ones.

who cares about a 6 pack

i cant sign into games for windows live even though my password and email are correct WTF

If you want a six pack actually... weight training will make your core bigger, but if you are going for the ripped Abercrombie model look, then you need to do a lot of aerobic exercises. Running, swimming, biking. And your diet is important too. like 6 small meals a day instead of 3 bigger ones.
+1. Cardio and diet are the most important factors. Although since you're 130lbs I expect you're pretty lean, some ab exercises could help your abs appear more visible from the extra mass.

I never do abs TBH, I just rely on compounds (Squats, deadlifts and OH press) to work them sufficiently.
5'8 125-130 pounds and i got a 6 pack and huge arm muscles,
lol, you could please post a pic? so that I can post it in this thead: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110949651&page=2&highlight=sick+tired

Gee... I wonder why....

Anyways, its not sex you'll be learning, its all the stuff that happens after. Like the cells diving and stuff.

P.S. They were not looking at your six pack. 13 year olds can't get siz packs unless they hit puberty when they were like 8. They were obviously look at a lack of..........

Oops got it mixed up with PE..we do that shit in PE and Science.

I actually disagree. My friend, has a bigger six pack than me, because his life is all sport, he's a champion at soccer, and does work out a lot.

I do some occasional training, and I DO have a six pack. I don't know about that growth stuff, but I grow A LOT. I am very tall and my feet are fkn big ass flippers. I hit puberty around at the age of 10.

^^ true, and if you have a 6-pack from working out at a young age like that... you may have screwed your growth over pretty well. So either way, you shouldn't have one... If you do, something isnt right, haha.

Oopsies :D

If you have visible abs at (you're 13, right?), then it's because you've got no fat on you, not because you've got a lot of mass. Too many 110lb 13 year olds think they're hyooge.

Updated sig:

Gateway GT4016 Desktop | CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.2GHz | RAM: 2GB (4x512MB) | HDD: 1x200GB, 1x120GB | Video: ATI HD Radeon 4850 512MB | OS: Vista Home Premium x86 SP1, Windows 7 Build 7000 Beta, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5, Ubuntu 8.10

Visit my new site!
http://drumsplace.co.cc

If you have visible abs at (you're 13, right?), then it's because you've got no fat on you, not because you've got a lot of mass. Too many 110lb 13 year olds think they're hyooge.

Nah I do have fat there, I mean, I'm slim, but not that skinny, shit.

Back
Top Bottom