Headphones...

Post a pic of your headphones :)

I Use These for my PC (Perfect for music and gaming - Plantronics 365)

Plx_Audio365L.jpg

And for my MP3 Player i use: (Phillips Over ear clipons [no idea what the model number is])

Phillips.SHS4700.3420.jpg

My headphones are the Sennheiser HD202. I've gotten used to them, but they aren't the best comfort wise. Long cord is nice (8ft), to keep the headphones on as I turn on the fan on the opposite side of the room or something. Good sound for the price. If these ever die, I don't think I would buy them again because of the comfort issue. I'd probably invest in something around $100. Didn't feel like taking a pic, so I found one on Google...

hd202-01.jpg

For my mp3 player, I just use the pretty nice earbuds that came with it. I have a SanDisk Sansa mp3 player. The earbuds don't fit great, and my oily skin doesn't help, but they sound really good when they stay in my ears. Best earbuds I've owned, and I've had a lot.

I use just regular Sennheiser earbuds, I can't remember what model they are, but they sound really good for how inexpensive they were. I got them because of a review I saw.

AKG K-44s that I got with my Alesis USB Mixer that I use for home guitar/vocal recording.

K44.jpg

Great sound and super comfy. :D

Back
Top Bottom