how to figure this out

nv89

Beta member
Ok whats up am not to good with computers i know some stuff by nothing major. I got a laptop and i got a network card and i have my firewall up, now i got a myspace and i got facebook and other places that requires usersnames and passwords. And on Top i Got a girlfriend and shes a little jealous i think she is logging into my stuff .. For some reason i had a myspace and there was a girl that is my friend and she doesnt like some how some day i went on and she wasnt my friend and i requested her and some kept deleting her so i changed my password and requested her again and then she was my friend and then the next day i went on and she wasnt my friend. Then i made another myspace and with a diffrent email to see if that worked and it didnt work i think its my girlfriend. And i request people like girls and then the next day i see if the sent request is still up and its not and my messages get deleted and so does other stuff. i made a account for another forum the next day i went on and it said that the user had deleted the account. and somehow they or my girlfriend can get into my AIM and deleted some of my friends that are girls that she doesnt like... So i thought this was a virus i got malwarebytes and i ran a full scan and deleted some junk thinking it would work and the out come wasnt so great ...

SO PLEASE IS THERE A WAY I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW SHE IS DOING THIS AND HOW TO STOP IT THANKS GUY.. :D

Hi,

Welcome to CF!!

I would start by changing all your passwords. Change then to something that she wouldn't know. Passwords that are Al4ha Num3ric are the best. Ore even ones that are a sentence, like follow the yellow brick round.

Then see if you are still getting the same problems.

Cheers!

man i tried stuff like thats so personal idk how the person gets in i put my SS and they still got in

any body else have any ideas

Back
Top Bottom