G5 or Razr

The G5's a nice mouse. Razer's Copperhead is OK, ambidextrous mice aren't all that comfortable IMO.

Do you game? If you do, I would get a Steelseries Ikari. Having used a G3, G5, G9, Copperhead, and Lachesis it's my favorite out of all of them.

It's really comfortable (comes down to matter of opinion), DPI (or CPI as they call it), is adjustable in increments of 1, really low lift-off tracking height, you have the option to disable tracking correction, and the drivers are only running when you are changing settings.

You really have to try them. All of Razer's products are excellent, and so is the G5. It's a matter of personal preference.

You really have to try them. All of Razer's products are excellent, and so is the G5. It's a matter of personal preference.

The hard part about this is that places like Fry's and Best Buy don't always have them on display for you to try.

Right now I have it narrowed down to the G5 or Deathadder. I will check out that Steelseries mouse though.

The only thing I don't like is that I have a hard time gripping the right side of the G5. I like to be able to use my ring finger and pinky to grip the side and I have a little harder time doing it.

I think I am going to go with the DeathAdder by Razer. Thank you all for your help.

Back
Top Bottom