dam microsoft

mac os x?

the only thing about os x is that not many people use them on anything other than macs...Most people don't buy macs due to the price, most normal everyday users dont get macs unless they have a lot of money to just throw around and think it looks cool... The normal everyday user gets a pc which never comes preloaded with anything other than windows OS...Most people are fine with that as well since they only use the pc for email and surfing the web....I am talking about an OS that comes out and there is an option to have it preloaded on a pc that you could buy at an everyday retail store....something that the mainstream user would use and like better than windows and actually give MS a reason to change things but because the vast majority of pc users don't change OS's unless they upgrade.... So until a PC comes preloaded with something else most everyday users don't have a clue that what they are using is CRAP....

Who the hell uses only 3 simultaneous applications. That's like . . . Firefox, Microsoft Word, and a music player! How stupid is that? Should be worth 10 bucks if you have that. Give it to the schools!

Yeah - I Reckon that is the WORST Idea ever!

Honestly,Either i will be 'getting' Windows 7 Ultimate ;) OR Sticking with XP because i just couldnt be bothered with shelling out $500 for an OS that will probably be hard to find (So called 'limited availibillity') and is bloated with stuff you dont need.Althought i couldnt be bothered spending $400 on pro because who knows what other features its missing? And there is no way i would get anything lower (Knowing them they didnt include Direct X :p).

This also makes it hard for people repairing computers WITH Windows 7 (When it comes out) because of the different things that come with the different versions!

Damit,Honeslty i think this is why im converting my laptop to an all linux PC :p

they beter give vista customers it for free or like 10 bucks or im "buying it"

I had hoped Microsoft would have stopped producing all these versions. Why couldn't they just sell one operating system to consumers like Apple does with their operating system?

Who the hell uses only 3 simultaneous applications. That's like . . . Firefox, Microsoft Word, and a music player! How stupid is that? Should be worth 10 bucks if you have that. Give it to the schools!

I'm pretty sure it's for developing nations.

yea, heck, even three: minimal (aka that 3 program thing for 3rd world countries) basic, and then ultimate. get rid of those middle ground ones.

I honestly dont have problem with it. It's not that hard to choose which version i want. I don't see the big deal.

Why couldn't they just sell one operating system to consumers like Apple does with their operating system?

because then we would have to listen to people whining that it is bloated.

I know I'm not buying that OS. I'd rather buy Bill Gates' shit over any of those versions. There's no way in hell I'm shelling out $320 for an OS. Never. I'll stay with XP. Maybe a switch to Vista later on. Vista or Ubuntu. Microsoft is trying to make way too much money. I hope this release tanks, worse than Vista, then maybe they'll learn something.

Back
Top Bottom