Question about PC parts

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I've sorted out a build list to go ahead with in the next month i was wondering if i should do as i am now and buy all the parts from one retailer or shop around loads and risk getting certain parts a lil bit later in exchange for getting a slightly better/lower cost system.

What would you do?
- Be safe and buy it all from one retailer
- Shop around save money/ get a better system and risk waiting longer or being delayed and the hassle of multiple payment things.

When it comes to shopping around for parts, I've always gone to newegg.com. These guys have decent prices and Eggcellent customer service. Never had a problem with them.

Take your time with parts. I found so many parts cheaper online than in stores. I saved myself about $200 and only had to wait a week more.

As in of course that's stupid or of course eBay could be a source of components

On a similar note i just spotted some one selling a P3 on eBay, delivered for £1.49

I check both online and stores.
Sometimes the stores are cheaper, and sometimes online is cheaper.

If you were going to get some online and some in stores, wait until the online products arrive before you go out and buy the rest.

I wouldnt go with ebay as much as getting it from retail. I bought some computer parts online, and some were really cheap, and wouldnt work and gives me errors. Its better to spend a bit more cash to get the real one if possible, and sometimes the sellers are jerks and dont allow refunds, and i dont think most Manufacturers Warranty would work.

Since Circuit City is going out, they are selling 80GB PS3 for about $320 USD last time i checked.

Back
Top Bottom