Super Bowl 43

No wonder you get all offended. :p Heh, circle racing.

Believe it or not, I really don't like NASCAR that much haha:p I will admit that the Spring/Fall races at the track really pumps some cash into that shit town. Talladega has a never been known as a "good" place to rear a family, ever since Andrew Jackson marched down what is now Battle Street killing Creeks, it has had a regional reputation of being a rather tough, dirty and rough town.

Talladega is like a metaphorical Bug Lamp. It seems to pull in alot of the lower class "moths" and it somehow sinks it's hooks into them...and they never leave. Which means you usually don't have to be in town long before you see something really funny.

did you guys hear what happened over at Tuscan (i think) during the end of the Super Bowl?

its NSFW, i dont think its appropriate to post a link either. you can google it. i think you Google Comcast super bowl, and click on the one from gizmodo that says Prank of the Year.
This only applies to Comcast people though, Comcast said they would pay $10 for everybody that saw it.

Im a huge Nascar fan, and i live in Canada.
But sick Superbowl for sure. Kinda hoped the fumble would of been reviewed so there was one more chance for the Cards

Back
Top Bottom