Nitrous Oxide

superman22x

Golden Master
Any body-builders here? Does Nitro work? And how safe is it?... I have heard Creatine is pretty bad, that once you stop taking it, your muscles kinda fade away unless you keep working out hardcore. And it seems to build big, but not very strong muscles. My friend is a bicep freak, he does way too many bicep exercises vs everything else. He took creatine all summer too. His biceps are HUGE. He can curl 50s 5 each arm, which is more then a lot of high schoolers can do at our school. My biceps are like half his size, just more ripped, and I can do almost as many hammer curls with the 50# weights. So it seems the creatine built big, but not too strong of muslces. Now he is starting to take Nitrous Oxide. Think it's safe to take? I just take Protein and glutamine, both are natural. I don't even take them that often either... But I thought I'd ask about the safeness of supplements.

I also want to beat the school record for pullups, haha. Bench I won't get there, and the only other two lifts are deadlift and sqauts. Record for Bench is 325, record for Deadlift is 515, sqauts is 415, all in pounds. Those are too much for me to get in a month or two. But pullups is only 32 pullups, so I think I can get that in a month or two. I used to struggle on like 15 pushups, now I can do a set of like 70 and get over 300 in one night. So if I try on pullups, I think I can do it... I can do maybe 18 now. But I don't work those muscles a whole lot... I'll start doing 50+ every other night... any tips on this though?

just keep practicing, chemicals may make your body perform better but they cant be good for you in the long run. make sure you keep yourself well hydrated and make sure you arent exhausting your body. creatine can really do a lot of damage, stick with natural things if anything. im not a body builder, im not even in shape, but its really common sense to know what your body needs and what it shouldnt take. i really need to hit the gym soon lol. anyways, keep working out, dont take anything like nitrous oxide or creatine, etc. just stay natural and work hard.

good luck.

Creatine absorbs water into your muscles so your right they build up size but not as much strength but it does give your body a boost in the recovery process because as you know working out hurts your muscles and require healing time in order not to do permanent damage... The reason why you lose the size so rapidly with creatine use is because as I said it absorbs the water out of your body into your muscles giving them a bigger appearance....After you stop taking it the fluid goes back into your body and eventually ends up getting peed out....If you do decide to take it make sure to drink a lot of fluids....I used to take it a lot when I was working out all the time and it does get you big quick but it goes away fast....My old boss used to be a professional body builder and used to take a lot of steroids and he said that creatine is pretty much the closest legal thing you can get to roids...To me it wasn't addictive but I have heard of people who do get addicted to it but i think its more psychological...

i just started on nitro-tech it has a bunch of stuff but its all natural lol... im trying to gain like 10-20 pounds of muscle before the summer time... haha and 315 bench? how many times? once? i hit 300 with out ever working out... and yeah, just workout out take your protein at the right times and you should be able to do it.. try doing weighted pull-up's once you can do sets of 25-30 or so with like a backpack or something, what flavor of protein do you take? i had chocolate and it was REALLY bad.. hah

I take and have been taking creatine for 4 years now. I have been on and off on the stuff. It's extremely helpful. I also take whey protein. It really helps my body recover quick. I'm able to go to the gym 5-6 times a week. I do work upper and lower body on alternating days, with sunday to relax.

"Record for Bench is 325, record for Deadlift is 515, sqauts is 415, all in pounds"

Those aren't exactly impressive, haha. I bench about 240 and squat 430 right now. The record in my school is 575 for squat and around 450 for bench, I think. But, I did go to a school of crazy sports lunatics, haha. Your body already naturally produces creatine. So, just take it in small moderations and be smart with it. You shouldn't see any major losses after you stop taking it. I only lost a few pounds off some of my exercises.

Oh, I know our records arent that great. Our school is wrestlers, and the wrestlers don't lift in the winter. We are alright at football, but nothing special, and that is the sport where poeple lift. But the kids at our school... terrible form, haha. None of them have good form. One kid even tried to convince me that military press works the legs... I told him it was cause he was doing it so badly it might be working his legs, lol.
But wrestling, our school has the second most wins of any school in the country. The school ahead of us has had a wrestling program for 10 years longer then us though, haha.

I have also heard that supplements, if you keep taking them, your body gets used to them and they stop doing any work. Same thing with lifts, all a part of Muscle Confussion. I told my friend about Muscle Conffusion, and he asked, "where do I buy the stuff at?"... thats how much our school know about lifting.
Nitrous I heard, opens up your veins, allowing more of a pump when working out. I might try it...

Oh, and I take chocolate protein... I tried vanilla, and almost felt like puking everytime I drank it, lol.

Oh, I know our records arent that great. Our school is wrestlers, and the wrestlers don't lift in the winter. We are alright at football, but nothing special, and that is the sport where poeple lift. But the kids at our school... terrible form, haha. None of them have good form. One kid even tried to convince me that military press works the legs... I told him it was cause he was doing it so badly it might be working his legs, lol.
But wrestling, our school has the second most wins of any school in the country. The school ahead of us has had a wrestling program for 10 years longer then us though, haha.

I have also heard that supplements, if you keep taking them, your body gets used to them and they stop doing any work. Same thing with lifts, all a part of Muscle Confussion. I told my friend about Muscle Conffusion, and he asked, "where do I buy the stuff at?"... thats how much our school know about lifting.
Nitrous I heard, opens up your veins, allowing more of a pump when working out. I might try it...

Oh, and I take chocolate protein... I tried vanilla, and almost felt like puking everytime I drank it, lol.

Our football coach made us run when he performed a power clean wrong. We learned pretty quick, haha.

lol, our coaches are just as stupid about lifting. For some reason, our gym teacher/track/football coach, believes that bicep curls work no muscle in the body? Talk about retarded... And he thinks doing pulldowns behind the head is stupid because there are no exercises that involve that in the world, but I told him it just isolates the muscle.... like a ton of exercises do, haha.

lol, our coaches are just as stupid about lifting. For some reason, our gym teacher/track/football coach, believes that bicep curls work no muscle in the body? Talk about retarded... And he thinks doing pulldowns behind the head is stupid because there are no exercises that involve that in the world, but I told him it just isolates the muscle.... like a ton of exercises do, haha.

Actually, lateral pulldowns behind your head are bad for you. I like sticking to core exercises. That's why I have plenty of mass, but not a lot of tone.

I almost thought this was about nitrous oxide and cars. I was about to e-slap you. :p

Back
Top Bottom