Car Thread!

I wouldn't buy a GTO because they weigh 3800 lbs. If you want a V8 car, I'd look into a LS1 Camaro or Trans-am, they're 400 lbs. lighter.
But they are older. He wants like an 04 or newer.
I'm telling you man, pick up a nice 05 Mustang GT, or go back and get a nice Fox-body Stang. Those are nice looking too. I don't want to buy a car I can use right off the lot though ever... I want to be able to mod my cars... haha. Project car, I want one so bad.
When I thought I had a full ride to Michigan Tech, I was going to spend between 8-10k on a nice Ranger FX4, 4.0L SOHC engine and all. Then buy some nice black 15" rims, with 33" BFG Mud terrains, and about 3" of lift in probably a body-lift... Thats my dream truck... for now. I was going to keep my current one and swap a 351 in too... lol

True that. Which is why I want a WRX, but the damn dealer doesn't have a single one in stock. Except for the private seller on autotrader selling a loaded '04 STi for $13k...alright buddy, sureeee.

And I keep seeing these deals for 04-05 GTOs for $14-17k, which is not bad at all. Especially from a dealer, with a few years warranty still left, and only 30k miles or so.

13k is too cheap....

IMG_3030.jpg

^^Looks like a header install.

And yeah you could drift a Fox body. It would look cool painted up like the Falken cars I bet.
549252687_7cc3b05572.jpg

Back
Top Bottom