Super Bowl 43

Of course, we all know the REAL highlight of the Super Bowl was the hour long episode of The Office. :p

OH MY GOD ALVINO:eek:

Just, Hush...your...mouth.

NOW:mad:

Football is a sacred, manly institution...it's quite literally the "sun" of the man-universe. Everything else revolves around it. Other manly objects like beer, sports cars/trucks, lazy-boys and BBQ'd Meat all revolve around football. It's not something to be made fun of, yet you soil it with your witty comments.

For shame:p

OH MY GOD ALVINO:eek:

Just, Hush...your...mouth.

NOW:mad:

Football is a sacred, manly institution...it's quite literally the "sun" of the man-universe. Everything else revolves around it. Other manly objects like beer, sports cars/trucks, lazy-boys and BBQ'd Meat all revolve around football. It's not something to be made fun of, yet you soil it with your witty comments.

For shame:p

Oh yeah...forgot you're in the South. :p

I kid, I kid. The game itself actually wasn't bad. Especially the end.

Oh yeah...forgot you're in the South. :p

I kid, I kid. The game itself actually wasn't bad. Especially the end.

Damn straight:p you know the only thing we Southerner's take more seriously than football is

A: Guns/Ammunition
B: Beer
C: Fried/BBQ'd foods

And oddly enough, all three can be found at 99% of all Southern Superbowl Parties hahaha.

I know you kid bud, as a legal expert in the school of ManLaw someones gotta try and keep you in line:p

.....and that someone is me.

Damn straight:p you know the only thing we Southerner's take more seriously than football is

A: Guns/Ammunition
B: Beer
C: Fried/BBQ'd foods

And oddly enough, all three can be found at 99% of all Southern Superbowl Parties hahaha.

I know you kid bud, as a legal expert in the school of ManLaw someones gotta try and keep you in line:p

.....and that someone is me.

Well said... but you forgot about nascar

Oh yeah...what about NASCAR? I thought you Southerners love your circle racing as much as football, guns, beer and fried food. :p

Oh yeah...what about NASCAR? I thought you Southerners love your circle racing as much as football, guns, beer and fried food. :p

Oh HELL NO you just didn't:p

On a serious note though, we almost do my good man, almost. Through my experiences and observations, to the average, red blooded Southern male the Order of Life is as follows:

1: Football [and by football, it ALWAS means college football, but pro will do if nothing else is on]
2: Beer/liquor
3: Fried/BBQ'd/Smoked foods
4: Women
5: Pick up trucks
6: Guns
7: THEN NASCAR (or as you call it, circle racing:p)

While it may not appear so, we Southerners have a deep, complicated and intricate culture which revolves around these things. The everyday social order, graces and pleasantries can't be described in a few words but suffice to say that is a (very) general layout.

Balls in your court homes:p

Back
Top Bottom