Help Quickly!!!

Holysky

Fully Optimized
Well this 5 year old recertified mobo has lasted longer than i expected. Weird things starting happening and i just installed hellgate london. Playing a little bit, bad fps dips...... i played the game many many time on this same pc but with a different processor......... i had the fps thing on (/fps) and it suddenly went down to about 5 fps 2 fps 3.4 fps... and so on. Crashes... Blue Screen of death.... random restart.... Well my question is... did this mobo finnaly starting to meet its last days?

Specs

8600 gt pny 256MB

pentium 4_3.2 processor

500 watt ultra lifetime series PSU

5 year old gateway mobo

seagate 250GB Harddrive

Kingston 4GB of RAM

Thats about it and im running in safe mode now, running AVG so please help me quickly

i have also noticed my internet going realy slow and many processes taking longer to load.

How do i use it and what do i use to open it when i download it?

i have also noticed that my case fans are running alot louder lately.

RAM sounds like something that can cause all of those issues. I would definitely check that first. If it passes everything fine, I'd move on to the HDD.

I couldn't either so I just downloaded it off another place. Here's a link: http://www.memtest.org/#history

You have to boot off it if I'm not mistaken. I downloaded a dummed down version where you simply run it off windows. I just wanted a quick test. I will use this when I start OC'ing my RAM though.

Back
Top Bottom