CF layout thread!!

Yes he has said he is open to suggestions, doesn't mean he will change it but.

How about the changes which have been made recently? custom av's.. changed logo at the top, removed the dead links at the top.. people do have jobs, and cannot dedicate every passing second to an internet forum. he has started to make changes, and the layout hasnt even been decided yet, so how is he supposed to implement a suggestion which isnt finalised??

lay off him a bit.. there is a real world out there where people have to work..

I agree with mark. If the layout isn't even fully agred upon by us, how can we expect David to change it to our suggestion?

There is another way more important change needed IMO. It's being pushed in staff and that alone should help us a lot.

How about the changes which have been made recently? custom av's.. changed logo at the top, removed the dead links at the top.. people do have jobs, and cannot dedicate every passing second to an internet forum. he has started to make changes, and the layout hasnt even been decided yet, so how is he supposed to implement a suggestion which isnt finalised??

lay off him a bit.. there is a real world out there where people have to work..

I wasn't having a go at David, I was merely pointing out that just because he says he is open to suggestions to layout changes doesn't mean he will change the layout, he may very well think the layout is fine the way it is and see no need to change it.

Back
Top Bottom