Name this Movie (again :P)

Here we go again! Now i saw this movie at the cinemas when i was 7-10 years old so it was released around 1999.

Now it had Jim carrey (Im Pretty sure it was jim carrey) and the first scene (at the beggining of the movie) is a scene of him as a boy,his family lives in a caravan,and it's raining.It's obvious he's the odd one out in his family,he draws a picture of a happy family living in a house - he shows it too his parents and they kick him out of the caravan.

That's pretty much the only scene i remeber but here are some other facts i remember about the movie:

-He has a pet fish and he feeds his pet fish eggs
-He Live in an apartment and eventually his fish commits suicide
-there is a blonde chick in the same apartment building as him and she works in a chicken factory (I think?)

-in the last scene a fat man falls from a fligh of stairs and they show him K'splattered on the ground.

That's all i remeber - Now movie buffs - Do your thing :p

Think it might be
Man on The Moon

That's the only carrey film i remember from back then. Can't recall the plot.
What can you remember off the story?

If he was playing a comedian it was Man on the Moon. It could also be The Truman Show, but I think he lived in a house.

I think its man on the moon its def not the truman show that starts out with him in the mirror drawing an astronaut helmet on the mirror and acting like he is an astronaut....

Back
Top Bottom