Super Bowl 43

YEAH BABY!!!!! STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We stand alone as the winners of 6 championships!!!!

im hella pissed. hate the steelers :( the cardinals should have won, but yet they did play the last two minutes VERY shittily...seriously, they needed to stop bein douches and quit pushin the QB and stop leavin all that open space..

That dude from the Steelers earned that touchdown, that was seriously a nice catch. I was still pulling for the Cardinals though:p

I actually do feel kinda bad for Kurt Warner, he played his ass off and didn't come up with the win, he's a good guy, I like him and I hope he comes back next year. It all came down to that final td by the Steelers putting them 4 points ahead and forcing the Cardinals to get to the end zone rather than a FG. Awesome catch by Santonio Holmes BTW! He had 4 great catches on that drive alone.

"Great players don't have to be great all the time, just when they need to be" - John Madden

Harrison's interception and 100-yard run for a touchdown was epic. Holmes' catch in the final seconds of the game was awesome too. Literally won by the tip of his toes.

Of course, we all know the REAL highlight of the Super Bowl was the hour long episode of The Office. :p

Back
Top Bottom