Bought off Woot

they only work on certain laser types, and only detect when the laser is pulled

if ur doin 90 on the highway with no other cars, and the cop pulles the laser on u, ur screwed

yeah...those things are illegal in washington..where i live, pretty hefty fine if you have one and get caught so make sure to unplug it

and if the cop sees that and thinks its something worse, you are gonna be in deeper shit.

1st thing they tell you is if you feel uneasy about something, call for backup.
if someones hands are going everywhere when i pull them over, i know im calling for backup
better safe then sorry, especially in South Florida

Yeah if you move around alot around here not only does back up come but your getting approached with guns drawn

should of got a v1

th_ucouldahadav128629460109844882.jpg

if you get pulled over, its pretty smart to unplug that thing, and hide it somewhere before the cop get next to you, and hope you dont get searched. Which they pretty much wont unless you look suspicious or tries to get away.

My friend has one, doesnt really work though, the only thing it seems to pick up was security cars around the malls and shopping centers... haha. Once in a while it picks up a police car.

The cop already knew he had it somehow as soon as he got pulled over he was just like hand it over. So around here they must have radar detector detectors. I don't know how else the cop would have known because the thing is so small and plugs into the cigarette lighter so its easy to hide.

The cop already knew he had it somehow as soon as he got pulled over he was just like hand it over. So around here they must have radar detector detectors. I don't know how else the cop would have known because the thing is so small and plugs into the cigarette lighter so its easy to hide.

they have those. That link near the top explained it all.

Back
Top Bottom