Bought off Woot

freestyler105

Golden Master
...for the first time today.

Whistler XTR-550 Radar and Laser Detector
Whistler_XTR-550_Radar_and_Laser_DetectorptrStandard.jpg

There are a lot of you that just can't drive. So all of you terrible drivers need to just go somewhere else today. Because we have to use the roads too, and frankly, you scare us.

Good drivers, though, know that every now and then, you hit that patch of interstate where there aren't any hills, and there aren't any cars, and there aren't any people, and there's nothing but the urge to pop on a really great song and floor it for a few minutes. And that's how good drivers get points on their licenses.
For xxxxx it wasn't a bad deal. I've been meaning to get one of these.

Now I just need that LS1 GTO for sale down the street and I'm set :p I love the black exterior / red leather interior combo.

If the cops catch you with that you will get a huge fine depending on where you live. My sisters bf got caught with one and got fined 300 bucks and got it taken away.

These are legal in Indiana. I have one myself. This helped my a lot when I was messing around with a friend on the highway. The radar went off and I hit the brakes. He flew by and got pulled over. He was going fast enough to be considered reckless driving, but somehow he got off with a warning.

If the cops catch you with that you will get a huge fine depending on where you live. My sisters bf got caught with one and got fined 300 bucks and got it taken away.

if you get pulled over, its pretty smart to unplug that thing, and hide it somewhere before the cop get next to you, and hope you dont get searched. Which they pretty much wont unless you look suspicious or tries to get away.

My friend has one, doesnt really work though, the only thing it seems to pick up was security cars around the malls and shopping centers... haha. Once in a while it picks up a police car.

if you get pulled over, its pretty smart to unplug that thing, and hide it somewhere before the cop get next to you, and hope you dont get searched. Which they pretty much wont unless you look suspicious or tries to get away.

My friend has one, doesnt really work though, the only thing it seems to pick up was security cars around the malls and shopping centers... haha. Once in a while it picks up a police car.

the cop will see you do that, and will call for backup and take it a lot more serious than if you just left it there.

and if they are illegal the cop cars have something to detect them operating, so he will know you have one.

the cop will see you do that, and will call for backup and take it a lot more serious than if you just left it there.

huh.. out of the couple times my friend got pulled over, and hid it, the cop didnt notice.
Maybe because it was night?

huh.. out of the couple times my friend got pulled over, and hid it, the cop didnt notice.
Maybe because it was night?

possibly, but I've seen cases where the cop could see some guy swallow something from the cop car, and the guy was arrested for tampering with evidence right on the spot.

Thats the DUMBEST thing to do.

Since they are not illegal in U.S. (Except for Virginia). It would be smart to just leave and dont move around when you get pulled over.

yeah...those things are illegal in washington..where i live, pretty hefty fine if you have one and get caught so make sure to unplug it

Back
Top Bottom