CS:S CAL Team?

play 1.6 for a bit and you will become

1 with your gun.

Why is that? Isn't 1.6 nearly exactly the same as CSS? The only thing I know is slightly better graphics and you can't buy ammo.

Oh and the bots talk when you player single player.

So looks liek we got me and Szat so far.

And even if we don't win, I am not at all worried about that. I really just think it will be a lot of fun.

Yeah, I would join for the fun of it. Even if we do get smashed or end up coming last, as long as it's fun.

Thing is, me and NeoDude got high ping because we're both in Australia.

Why is that? Isn't 1.6 nearly exactly the same as CSS? The only thing I know is slightly better graphics and you can't buy ammo.

Oh and the bots talk when you player single player.

Yeah, I would join for the fun of it. Even if we do get smashed or end up coming last, as long as it's fun.

Thing is, me and NeoDude got high ping because we're both in Australia.

css has lower recoil and more unpredictable shots. the hitboxes are much larger in css than in 1.6
trust me.

if you are pretty good in 1.6, you will probabl be amazing on random steam pubs.

uhh...have you played 1.6? ksharp, you should know him, played 1.6 for some cal-invite team..hes TERRIBLE on source..and hes probably one of the worlds best 1.6 players... try playing it professionally, if you think your good in pubs.

I have to agree that 1.6 is a lot different than Source. The feel is immensely different to me.

yeah he would own in pubs but i can kick his ass from here to california in a match...been done more than once. and but i used to play 1.6 pro too but i switched to source so thats all i play.

back when i was in cal-p in season 7? i think it was, yes.

hey buddy :) long time! Where you been playa?

Haha, just been REALLY busy moving into a new house and situating myself with my friend trying to start up an organization. I don't play cs much anymore... Just don't have the time :(

But I'm sure I could just hop on and start pwning again. For the 6/7+year vets, you never truly lose your cs fps ownage skill :p ;)

:D

I played a little 1.6 in high school and I found it to be a lot harder than CSS.

I played a little 1.6 in high school and it is definitely harder than CSS.

What's the recoil?

You know, recoil from the weapon discharging? All the weapons have their own recoil physics.

cs imo is harder, but it also can depend on which youve played harder, ifyouve grown up playing 1.6 then its gonna be easy..but if youve grown up playing source its gonna be harder.

Back
Top Bottom