Changes to CF

David, what do you say to these changes? I think 94% of the forum (assuming the poll is an accurate representation) is enough to tell us that some changes need to be made. Again, I understand that you're busy and that you started on them (links at the top), but I think that some of these (such as report limit and PM limit) can be made right away.

Well the logo has been changed and the links at the top have been got rid of.. the wind of change has begun :)

you sure? i cant tell the difference between the logo and the header.. its the one someone made which fits the header at the top..

I been off the site for a year, come back and its still exactly the same. Except everyone has 15 bars of rep now.

being that we have pretty much worked out the forum layout stuff, I'm now retracting my no vote, so the Yes vote is at 100%

I still think we should redesign the logo.
But it's nice to see progress has been made.

Did that ONE person who voted "no" in the poll, actually disagree or just wants to be the odd one out? :D

Did that ONE person who voted "no" in the poll, actually disagree or just wants to be the odd one out? :D

if you had read the thread you'd see I actually did disagree with it just because we were not at a point where I felt the implementation of some of the Ideas was not in the best interest of the forum.

but now I do feel like it will work.

if you had read the thread you'd see I actually did disagree with it just because we were not at a point where I felt the implementation of some of the Ideas was not in the best interest of the forum.

but now I do feel like it will work.

I knew you disagreed, didn't know it was this thread since there's been heaps of suggestions lately.

Back
Top Bottom