Build list. What do we think?

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I'm gunna be doing my first full self build soon and wanted to check my ideas over with you lot. I will be using Aria for the parts and i don't wanna spend more than £500 I will be using the rig mainly for schoolwork, graphic design and some gaming. The parts list i've picked out is below. If you have any reccomended changes you think i should make let me know. Plus, have i missed anything? I need a full system so mouse key board speakers and monitor all at a nice spec for under 500, so self build is the only option.

buildun2.png

Total: £501.06

Unless you still have a stack of them that you are still using, the floppy drive could be an unneeded expense.

I'm thinking about dropping that. The original reason i listed it was because certain driver updates for hardware need a FDD but i think if that unlikely situation arises i'll use one from another PC.

I know of no new hardware that needs a floppy in order to update drivers.

"For schoolwork, graphic design and some gaming", that system will work very nicely. Maybe add anther gig of memory. . .

Certain corruptions in hardware firmware are easiest repaired by an update from a floppy. but, point taken, i'll drop it. How about the parts themselves, think i could get decent performance out of them?

http://www.aria.co.uk/

I think the prices are pretty reasonable all round and i really would like to get all my stuff from one merchant.

Do you think i could run the following titles on this rig?
Crysis - Warhead
GTA IV
CSS
Gmod
WoW
GW

Back
Top Bottom