A reason to be excited if you own a PSP!

might want to fix your link, it has 2 http://

Games im excited - Phantasy Star Portable.
SO Second Evolution is already out, and i was trying to undub, but no luck. I enjoyed the PSX version, so i think i might enjoy this one.

Games I am already playing - Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G with the english patch, which is pretty much the Monster Hunter Unite.
Dissidia Final Fantasy, which is a really fun game, though its different than other FF games since its like a fighting game.

Meh.. - Dynasty Warriors strikeforce seems alright, not really interested in that, even though im an DW fan. Loco Roco seems fun.

I want to play KH BBS, but it seems like Japan is releasing it pretty late this year, and it takes about half a year to dub and translate games, so i think thats going to come out in 2010.

Well - If they have been working on it this long it MUST be good! I remeber reading that they wont be releasing GT Mobile for PSP Until GT5 Is released so i dont know if it will be released AFTER GT5 or at the same time.

Those games look shit...they need to bring out more games :(

That Resistance Retribution one looks awesome though. And I think little big planet will be good.

Back
Top Bottom