Where do you go to learn?

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
Hey guys just wondering where everyone goes to get their security info

I used to spend a lot of time at hackthissite and listen to secuirty now/ check out articles and what not

Just curious :]

Why would anyone want to help another that puts in such blunt terms. I mean that is like giving away your sources if you right new articles. You need to learn how to word it differently.

Cheers!

Neo, i didn't mean you I was B****ing at the OP. I don't say things like that to the members. Most of them know better than to ask questions like that. Most have read the rules by now. If you thought I was talking to you no worries i wasn't.

To the OP just so you don't think that I am a total bastard. I would start by using Google. Do a search for any security term that you don't know or want to know about and you will have the world at your hands.

Cheers!

Ok just wanted to keep this as general as possible I'm not asking where to go I'm asking where are good places...let's discuss them? I have books, sites, people,ect;

Nvm lock this damn thread and R4mus you are irrelevant

Haha, that sites hilarious.

Edit: Even funnier, this is the wrong thread.

If all you wanted to know was that then why not just ask it. I have sites I visit, also, you will see that I run linux. I also have a couple of people that I can talk to.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom