FS: Kingston RAM

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Hey all!

I'm selling some of my old stuff on eBay (link in sig) and I wanted ComputerForums to have a little bit of the action.

First thing I'm putting up is some RAM. This is Kingston ValueRAM. It is PC2-4200 rated at 533 MHz. It has never been overclocked. These are 1 GB sticks. I would like to sell these for 10 or so dollars, buyer pays shipping.

100_2876-1.jpg

And here's an extremely high res image for those who want to see. Lol. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee2/FlightSimBoy/100_2876.jpg

what does that translate to in DDRxxx rates, DDR400? or what?

I might have been interested in buying it, but I just got another gig from my comp, so I'm basically set. Hope you can sell it though.

Yup. They are 240 pin DDR2 533 (PC2 4200) 1GB memory modules. :D

They would not have worked in Rubberchicken's rig as his takes 184 pin DDR 400 (PC-3200) memory.

Nice price. Good luck with your sale. :D

Thanks, Atomic.

I was hoping 10 bucks was a good price, I don't know if I will profit though because I don't know the shipping on RAM or what the best way to ship it is.

I hope this sells, its getting rather difficult to live with no source of income...

Thanks, Atomic.

I was hoping 10 bucks was a good price, I don't know if I will profit though because I don't know the shipping on RAM or what the best way to ship it is.

I hope this sells, its getting rather difficult to live with no source of income...

dude, the two people that will always be employed are bar tenders and prostitutes.

i just found your ebay listing now, i gotta enter in my info and then i can place the bid.

thanks alot man i really need this ram :D :D

Back
Top Bottom