Cable management with Cosmos S. LARGE PICS!

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
I want to try and do some cable management inside my Cosmos S Case. I have all the necessary tools, like cable sleeves and ties, but what I lack is the experience, I never did this before. I tried doing some “quick” cable management when I originally build this PC 6 month ago, but didn't really plan it right and you can see the results below. I used a lot of cable ties in the back, and I thought I did a good job, but the back door is somewhat loose and I can't figure out which of the cables is preventing it from having a solid seal… Any tips/suggestions is appreciated!

DSC06045.jpg

DSC06044.jpg

DSC06053.jpg

DSC06055.jpg

DSC06051.jpg

a lot of wires still out, man i love the Antec Twelve Hundred cable management, a lot better than many cases.

Is it OK if I say that it sucks? :p

If I were you, I'd start from scratch. Rip all the cables out, start with the main one such as the 24 pin and the PCI-E connectors etc, make sure they are all grouped together, then move on to the smaller ones.

Is it OK if I say that it sucks? :p

If I were you, I'd start from scratch. Rip all the cables out, start with the main one such as the 24 pin and the PCI-E connectors etc, make sure they are all grouped together, then move on to the smaller ones.

Hahaha, ya I agree it sucks, I only did the back part :D I start with ur suggestions. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom