2TB HDD Anyone?

I remember the first pc that I learned on. It was a Zenith, it has DOS and might of had a 512mb hdd, ram maybe 16mb. Those were the days. :)

Cheers!

i remember the days when RAM was measured in KB not mb

are you talking about on the actual disc or after being ripped?

I'm pretty sure you can rip one down to a couple of gigs.

Well sure,If you want them ripped in say Divx then yeah,it would come out in a few gigs,but if you had 2tb of room,i dont think you would be ripping with divx :)

remember these types of pcs?

6605-360-480.jpg

it boast a huge amount of ram (1MB)

and a whopping 20mb external hardrive!

The first pc i remember was a compaq with like 5gb on it. my dad played the original diablo and doom alot

I've seen a lot of people saying this much space is unnecessary and I used to think this myself, pshh I've almost filled up my 500 GB HD the first day :p

Man the Aussies are getting the good stuff first :/

I've seen a lot of people saying this much space is unnecessary and I used to think this myself, pshh I've almost filled up my 500 GB HD the first day :p

Man the Aussies are getting the good stuff first :/

Do you really use all of the files you have? Out of the 300gb of movies that you have do you actually watch them all or do you just collect them to have them?

I ask because I maybe have 300gb worth of stuff on multiple different drives, but I know a lot of it is stuff I could probably delete.

Just curious.

I remember when laptops first came out. My parents bought a $4000 one with about 16k of RAM, haha. It was the "latest and greatest piece of technology available that will be able to support programs 10 years from now." Next time, I'm going to write up a contract.

Back
Top Bottom