Quick Question.

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
How do you attach a thumbnail picture to the thread?

I never did it so I don't know :)

I have the fallowing img link to the pic + few more, how do i thumbnail them?

DSC06045.jpg

Some sites like imageshack create a thumbnail for you and provide the code to display the image and create the hyperlink to expand them

nah this site doesnt have it. a lot of the image upload sites have that feature though. im guessing the only way we could have it here is if david enabled uploads.

You people with your 4 HD's, dual crossfired/SLI 9800GTX ULTRA extreme overclocked, pentium i7 Quad core, 8+GB dual channel memory. with heat sinks the size of the space needle in washington and a liquid cooling system that could keep a penguin comfortable make me sick!! Actually i'm just envious.. Nice work..

You people with your 4 HD's, dual crossfired/SLI 9800GTX ULTRA extreme overclocked, pentium i7 Quad core, 8+GB dual channel memory. with heat sinks the size of the space needle in washington and a liquid cooling system that could keep a penguin comfortable make me sick!! Actually i'm just envious.. Nice work..
Actually, he's only got 3 HDDs, can't crossfire a 9800GTX/doesn't have SLI setup, a Core 2 Quad CPU, 4GB DDR2, and the heatsink's not quite that big, and no liquid cooling... lol :p But it's still an impressive system nonetheless.

Image Shack can do thumbnails.

I would venture to guess that it was a Razer AC-1 sound card. But then, he does have a Creative X-Fi mounted just below it. . .

Back
Top Bottom