Run Zombies!

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
zombies-1.jpg

zombies-2.jpg

zombies-3.jpg

zombies-4.jpg

zombies-5.jpg

(Traffic Controller Bruce) Jones, who has one of only two keys to the locked access panels on the portable signs, said that the hacker broke into the panels [arguable] on each sign and bypassed the passwords before leaving five different zombie messages and even changing one of the passwords. Jones said he had to wait until 8 a.m. to call the manufacturing company to figure out how to override the hacker's work [Bruce, please see original article]. He speculated that the hacker could be a computer genius from UT.

At first i thought this was a great idea to hack these signs but I realized that it compromises safety. It's a pretty dick move (depending on what the sign was originally cautioning for) to change the message.

I had to laugh at "computer genius from UT" lol. As freestyler posted, it could be anyone with half a brain to pull this off seeing as the website gives you simple instructions as how to do it.

Better stock up on health kits, pills, ammo, pipe bombs, and molotovs.

This is obviously a pretty stupid idea, but it's damn funny. Liked the COD reference in particular.

Back
Top Bottom