Bought a game and couldnt install

you don't need the bank process in the first photo and msmsgs for sure unless you use windows messenger

havent tried recently, havent had a reason too truthfully...

I would try and install something else (preferably a game or application) to see if maybe your disc drive is dying.

What is that blank process? (drag the locations header out until you can see the full path.)

it was the same location was the same as everything else... i disabled it and restarted my computer already

it was the same location was the same as everything else... i disabled it and restarted my computer already

I see, then main point I was trying to get at is that you don't even know what that blank process does or what it goes too. It is usually a good thing to figure that out before disabling it just in case it causes more problems. Just a suggestion though.

yeah i understand what your saying... nothings happened so far though... im about to install GTA and see if it allows me to...

well the game installed just fine... now im going to try and install the other game 1 more time to see if it does it again... but GTA did install successfully

Back
Top Bottom