Whats the average ammount of process your CPU should do

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok this goes along with my game not installing... on average i believe my computer is running around 35-50 processes... normal????

what is your cpu becuase if you do alot of multi tasking and you have a pentium 4 but if you have a dual core its not

the amount of processes your running is irrelvant. what is though is your cpu usage

when you look at your task manager what is your cpu percentage at when your doing nothing?

ok this goes along with my game not installing... on average i believe my computer is running around 35-50 processes... normal????

I have a fresh install of Vista with updates and a very few programs installed and have 78 current processes running.

The only thing you could look for in your processes that might be causing an issue is to look at the memory column and look for anything that is using a lot of memory (like >100,000k).

my web browser is the only 1 thats close to that and i close it out when i go to install that game... the only thing even close to being that high after the web browser is something running at 30,000 k

ive done that already... firefox is using the most (closed and ended while installing) and the rest are under 5000k except a select few that go no higher than 20000k

ive done that already... firefox is using the most (closed and ended while installing) and the rest are under 5000k except a select few that go no higher than 20000k

no this is the percent the processors taking up under the cpu column and will be a 2-3 digit number

Back
Top Bottom