Need a recommendation for a router

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I need to get a new wireless router. I cant afford for it to be too costy because i'll have to convince mum to buy it and were a bit strapped. Basically we need a longer range device i think with a better signal. We use BT as our ISP but may soon switch to Sky.

We currently have a stock BT router which gives us ADSL 2 but the signal isn't strong enough/long enough range. Our house is brick construction inside and about 20 feet from our point of access, i.e PC.

At the moment i'm having to borrow with no intention of telling an unsecured signal from a neighbour. Which is bad i know but i don't want to do it.

Unless anyone else can recommend a way of fixing the issue i'll need a new router. Basically a bunch of new WLAN have been set up and all the channels i put the router on to avoid interference don't work, how can i get a connection that work consistently and quickly for our internet connection (without a new router)?

i believe you can just buy a more powerful ariel and plug it into the back of a router. try googling ntype ariels for routers

Back
Top Bottom