Dawn of War: Warhammer 40,000 II - Multiplayer Beta!

Yea, for some reason it was downloading at 1.5Mb/s all the time for me. Took like 10 minutes.

But the game really is quite good. If your doing point capture victory then you have to be quick off the start but if you go with the Annihilation victory it's a bit longer. Also, it's played online via Microsoft Live. Have a Xbox Live account and just sign up and it's right on your computer.

It is true, although it is over a decade old Starcraft was/still sort of is ahead of it's time. It is by far THE MOST balanced RTS out there. Dawn of War has awesome graphics, it's really fun to play, and the replay value is pretty good. But, no scenario editor, (you can definately play it with one hand), the story is weak at best, and while there are a lot of different races to chose from, as a whole the game is not balanced at all. Maybe one race is offset by another, but some races have too many advantages over others. Still a lot of fun though. (Warcraft what..?)

It is true, although it is over a decade old Starcraft was/still sort of is ahead of it's time. It is by far THE MOST balanced RTS out there. Dawn of War has awesome graphics, it's really fun to play, and the replay value is pretty good. But, no scenario editor, (you can definately play it with one hand), the story is weak at best, and while there are a lot of different races to chose from, as a whole the game is not balanced at all. Maybe one race is offset by another, but some races have too many advantages over others. Still a lot of fun though. (Warcraft what..?)

Best RTS games are Red Alert and Warcraft 3 :D

I have the Dawn of War: Warhammer 40k Gold edition and I haven't played it more than 5 hours and I've owned it for years! When I want to play a RTS I just go back and play Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne :)

I have the Dawn of War: Warhammer 40k Gold edition and I haven't played it more than 5 hours and I've owned it for years! When I want to play a RTS I just go back and play Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne :)

Yeah, Warcraft is the best!

Back
Top Bottom