2TB HDD Anyone?

I Remember when my parents bought there first PC,It had had a massive big arse 20gb HDD :D

I remember the first pc that I learned on. It was a Zenith, it has DOS and might of had a 512mb hdd, ram maybe 16mb. Those were the days. :)

Cheers!

That's insane. I might get me one of these since I've got an endless music collection begging to be on a single HD.

$299 for 2,000 GB of storage.

..I still remember the days of 6GB hard drives. Wow.
Haha, I remember 2.1gb hard drives and the guy at the computer store saying "You'll never fill that up".....haha

Haha, I remember 2.1gb hard drives and the guy at the computer store saying "You'll never fill that up".....haha

I remember the guy at Radio Shack showing me a top of the line 5.25" floppy, saying it could hold thousands of words and that I would never run out of space. Wish he would have given some kind of guarantee on it.

Heck, I remember going to the shop and they said that my abacus had a whopping 10k of memory, as was the style at the time. Then I went to the movies. Course in those days they were called silent shows.

Oh, and I'm 23 for the record.

Why would you want a hard drive that big? Unless you have a second one and are running RAID then I don't understand it.

Think about it, if you have that big of a hard drive then you will probably put all of your files on there. Then BAM if/when your hard drive fails you just lost a massive amount of stuff. That is a huge risk. I don't think they should sell those things by themselves, they should sell them in packages of two so you can have one as a backup.

Why would you want a hard drive that big? Unless you have a second one and are running RAID then I don't understand it.

Think about it, if you have that big of a hard drive then you will probably put all of your files on there. Then BAM if/when your hard drive fails you just lost a massive amount of stuff. That is a huge risk. I don't think they should sell those things by themselves, they should sell them in packages of two so you can have one as a backup.

haha x2...I agree. Watch my magic trick! Watch my magic trick! I just made all my music and movies go POOF! :D

Can you even raid drives that big? I read somewhere that you couldn't--you should believe everything you read... :p

If you're worried about a hard drive failure, then you would go ahead and purchase two of these. Just like the person who has ALL his info on a single 250gb hard drive, someone might have ALL his info on this 2TB drive.

Back
Top Bottom