Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Last time i used a proper song it got pulled,thats the best song i could could find thats royalty free :p
yea it sucks. i had a 1 yr old video stopped for copyright :(
why did it take them so long and why do they even care. wasnt a new song anyway.

I Have it downloaded,I Just havnt tried it yet :D

@dudese

I Think they pull it so they dont get sued or something LOL

its just bs. the whole internet is full of illegal stuff, and so is youtube. are times really that hard that they need to nit pick through websites to find flaws and therefore make some cash.

I Reckon,the way the internet is designed though,the internet will *NEVER EVER* be rid of anything thats breaching any type of copyright.

Ugh... So I just found out the 12k a year scholarship I just recieved from Michigan only works with out of state tuition... So the costs are still 22k a year with the scholarship. I can get instate tuition if my mom takes a class there, which brings the costs down to like 20k a year. I was thinking the scholarship could apply to that, but apparently not, so I am a bit bummed... I though I was going to go for college for 8k a year because I had good grades... apparently not.
I don't think I am so interested in Michigan Tech anymore... Now it's between South Dakota School of Mines, UW Platteville, and possibly Michigan Tech. SDSMT and Platteville are both under 15k a year for me, which isnt too bad....

Weren't you considering MSOE as well?

What major are you looking for?

Weren't you considering MSOE as well?

What major are you looking for?
I was, but I don't like City life much at all... Which is exactly what Platteville, South Dakota, and Haughten Michigan are not, lol.

I am going to go into Mechanical Engineering. Specifically automotive stuff I hope.

ah yeah, platteville is pretty much in the middle of no-where. Not many students of the female variety either.

yeah, that's the problem with all 3 of the schools I am looking at... Marquette Michigan is only an hour away from MT, and I have two friends of the female variety going there, haha. So I guess I could head over there for parties sometimes or something, but it's so COLD up there. I am going to go visit that school and South Dakota soon though. Best to see Michigan at its worst, the middle of the winter...

Back
Top Bottom