Just bought my first car :D

£2k for your first car :eek: i dont think ill be lucky enough to have that sort of cash for my first car. insurance is so damn expensive.
congrats though :)

That's because the brits are smart and don't drive stupidly over sized vehicles that consume huge amounts of fuel, for the main part.

yea I think its overkill for what he is using it for (I was telling him to get the v6)

But he manages 18mph on it, which is really good considering that our mini van with an engine 1/2 that size gets that.

yea I think its overkill for what he is using it for (I was telling him to get the v6)

But he manages 18mph on it, which is really good considering that our mini van with an engine 1/2 that size gets that.

18 mph?:O i can get just over 100mph on that :D and the reason it was so cheap is because i bought it off my mum and dad:p hehe

mpg. I think it can make it to 18 mph in 4x4 low. I had it revving at like 1500 to go 5 mph driving it in 4x4 low.

The thing is though, its like 100x more fun to drive, and doesn't get stuck as easily in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom