CF Anniversary

[cheesy stuff]

People make threads for post count and some for even amount of rep. Fortunately, this is not one of those threads. It's more like a birthday thread, to myself. I believe that if you have managed to stay 1 full year dedicated to something you deserve props, and this is my way of giving myself those props.

In 1 year of membership to this community I have gathered an amount of computer knowledge I never thought I would have. I have helped tens of people with their computer problems and questions. I've built my own computer. I've OC'ed my processor.I've done so many things that would not have happened had I not had the curiosity to stick around.

One of the biggest changes I noticed was that at the beginning I resented some members and I was disrespectful to them. I've grown and learned to let things cool before I decide to act. This has probably been on of the most life applicable lessons I've learned on a forum.

I hope to remain here for another year.

[/cheesy stuff]

@Rubber314Chicken: Do you remember that prediction we made about my post account after 1 year of membership? I think I guessed around 5,600. I was short...how about you?

Congratulations. I'm glad you've learned alot from this forum and I really hope you do stick around for another year if not longer

It's cool that the members learn a lot of stuff, gratz you Joga and everyone else too!

P.S. Why just ONE more year? :D

part timer ;) no idea how long ive been on this forum for, lol, but its longer than a year.. congrats, and cheers for sticking around :) it is a good community on here..

edit.. 4 years in a couple of days....

@Rubber314Chicken: Do you remember that prediction we made about my post account after 1 year of membership? I think I guessed around 5,600. I was short...how about you?

no. Crap... Thats gonna be a hard post to find. Especially when 3,949 of my posts are in the social lounge.

Congrats on your 1 year! I too have learned a wealth of knowledge from the users of CF. I recommend the forums to everyone who needs computer related help. I have always received helped for my problems (even if it didn't solve it :p ). I have been here for over a year now and I don't ever see myself leaving!

Back
Top Bottom