i need something to do....

left 4 dead and fallout 3 are like 50 dollars

what are the benefits of having a gaming mouse pad lol

left 4 dead and fallout 3 are like 50 dollars

Better precision and more controlled speed. I do think you should save it. Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spend it. Who knows, you might get $30 from somewhere else. Then you can really get something nice. It's a good lesson for when you start growing up and need to manage your expenses. I understand you're young, but this lesson will go a long way.

im getting all money money that i am saving from my allowance lol thats why i am only spending around 30 dollars.

Why not get a gaming mousepad. Like a Razer gaming mousepad? I know their expensive, but if you have spare $32 why not?

Check out these killer mouse pads: fUnc Industries. They are fully customizable with their own cool graphics options or with graphics loaded from your computer. I've been using one of their original sUrface1030 pads for a few years now. They are ultra smooth and last a very long time. I still haven't worn mine out with daily use.

Check out these killer mouse pads: fUnc Industries. They are fully customizable with their own cool graphics options or with graphics loaded from your computer. I've been using one of their original sUrface1030 pads for a few years now. They are ultra smooth and last a very long time. I still haven't worn mine out with daily use.

im gonna get the saitek and btw

wouldn't one of those mouse pads look AWESOME with one of these on em?

Shoop-Da-Whoop.png
with a nice black backround?

or maybe even

lol_wut.jpg

CRAP I NEED ! MORE FREAKING PENNY ON MY VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom